10-14 FORD RAPTOR 3.0 PERFORMANCE SERIES 3 TUBE PIGGYBACK RESERVOIR REAR SHOCKS
From prerunner trucks to daily driving rides, King OEM Performance Shock Upgrade Kits provide unmatched suspension performance. Built with the same top-quality materials and precise tolerances of King’s high-end shocks, these King OEM Shocks have been subjected to punishing real world conditions to ensure they offer the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your specific vehicle. King OEM Shock Replacement Kits provide you with the convenience of adjustable ride height and up to a crawl-worthy 25% increase in wheel travel – typically up to 15% increase for rear kits. Stocked with large diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs to dramatically increase fluid capacity and heat dissipation, King OEM Shock Upgrade Kits deliver sustained damping performance under even the most grueling environments.
- Elevate your on- and off-road performance with King OEM Performance Shock Upgrade Kits
- OEM upgrades built with the same quality materials & precise tolerances of King’s high-end shocks
- Rigorously-tested to develop the optimal damping curves and spring rates for your vehicle
- Offer an adjustable ride height and up to a 25% increase in wheel travel (15% increase for most rear kits)
- Large diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically increase fluid capacity (option varies by model)
- Improved heat dissipation for sustained damping performance under even punishing conditions
- Serviceable design allows for valve adjustments with simple hand tools
- Designed to simply replace your factory shocks and struts
- Kits come complete with everything for 100% bolt-on installation with no cutting or welding
COMPRESSION ADJUSTER FEATURES:King Shocks offer Compression Adjusters on 2.0, 2.5, and 3.0 coilovers, smoothies and internal bypass shocks. King compression Adjusters have a single knob to quickly make adjustments to mid speed compression, resulting in changes to ride comfort and performance. In addition to helping you dial in the perfect ride, they improve the function of the shock and can also save you countless hours of suspension tuning.