67-87-91 Chevy Solid Axle Kit
This is a kit that utilizes fabricated radius arms and a track bar to eliminate the front leaf springs and converts to coilovers. Fabrication is required to mount shock absorbers, bump stop mounts, limit straps, and other components.
- Fabricated Laser Cut, CNC Bent radius arms with 1.25” heims and bushed rod ends.
- Fabricated steering and panhard bars with 1.5”x.250” wall tubing
- Mig welded components
- All necessary bolts included
- Universal engine brace/shock mount assy (Some tube fabrication required)
- All heims, uniballs, bushings/sleeves, 2WD style pitman arm included
- Compatible with trucks up to 1987 and Blazer/Suburbans to 1991
- 12-16” useable wheel travel
- Shipping of large items/suspension kits is highly volatile. Shipping calculation at checkout is a base charge to complete order. Actual shipping will be calculated at the time of shipment. Additional charges are likely to be incurred